Protecting the unique needs of the children and adults in your care.
Autism school insurance in the Chicagoland area and throughout Illinois, including Willowbrook, IL, Darien, IL, Westmont, IL, Naperville, IL and the surrounding areas. Also, in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and many other states.
Addressing the needs of autistic children and adults is the primary focus for autistic schools. Our program offers coverage for the unique concerns of your school – so you can focus on what is most important.
As an autistic organization, you greatly improve the well-being and adjustment of children impacted by autism. The right insurance program should too, by taking into consideration your school’s unique needs to formulate solutions that better protect your assets and your people. Our autistic program through Keystone can make that difference.
- Abuse and molestation
- Accident coverage
- Auto, including auto extension endorsement
- Business income including communicable disease and food contamination
- Data breach
- Management and professional liability
- Special events and fundraisers
- Workers compensation
This program is designed specifically to provide insurance, risk management and loss control services to organizations serving the needs of children and adults with autism, such as:
- Autism societies
- Day/vocational rehabilitation programs
- Autism schools
- Autism counseling/support groups for families
- Supported employment services
- Resource and referral services
- Various educational services
- Adult support services
- Respite care
Autism School Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.